Service Technician / Field Service Technician
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
REPRESENT THE BEST
Hotsy of Oklahoma is a family business that sells and services industrial cleaning equipment. We are Oklahoma-owned and operated. We service the products we sell and are currently looking for a Field Service Technician to join our experienced staff at our Tulsa location.
Hotsy of Oklahoma offers competitive hourly rates based on accomplishments and experience. In addition, we offer full health benefits, a company match retirement plan (Simple IRA) and a company truck. Uniforms are provided.
• In-house, field service and repair of hot and cold water washers, automatic parts washers, used oil furnaces and water treatment equipment.
• Conversing with customers both in the field and at our facility.
• Trouble-shooting and diagnosing electrical problems with our equipment.
• Installation and replacement of equipment in the field.
• Maintain accurate inventory of parts on service vehicle.
• Write and calculate service tickets for customer.
• Perform other duties as directed by management.
Qualifications for the position include
• At least three (3) years experience in the industrial maintenance field.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Valid Oklahoma driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Able to work without direct supervision.
• Previous experience with high pressure pumps and heating systems a plus.
• Background in electrical systems including wiring schematics a plus.
Applicant must submit to a drug screening test and physical before hiring.
Please send resumes to Jobs@HotsyOK.com.